Saturday 22 September 2012

How I am spending my weekend

I am rather excited this weekend, I am going to Olympia Beauty 2012 in London. It is a once a year event that the beauty trade goes to see what is coming for the next season as well as share ideas and be tempted by loads of pretty things to buy look at. I missed last years after being on crutches, so I'm determined to make up for it!

Not only it is one of the biggest trade show, but launching this year is the first ever The Art of Make Up competition for New and Junior make up artists. This is alongside Nailympics, where nail technictions compete for 10 trophies and 96 medals. This is where you'll find the creme de la creme of the nail art world. This is one of last years winners, Maria De Loudres Destassiaux Vargara, who won Division 3 in Fantasy Nail Art.


If you want to find out more about Nailympics then go to here, they also have last years winners to browse over.

If you are a trade person who wants to go please visit the show website to register as your ticket will be free (it is £20 on the door).

I'm attending on Sunday and will be tweeting throughout the day, as well as avoiding temptation (like OPI and Essie - Oh dear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you