Saturday 29 September 2012

Fancy Some FUN This Weekend? ;)

Before the onslaught of Olympia Beauty last weekend, I had to hit my local Lush in High Wycombe. Why? They had been sticking teasers on their twitter feed all weekend, "Who wants some FUN this weekend?" "Are you ready to have some FUN?"

What is FUN? It is a multi use bar of playdoh really. It comes in a 500g bar for £5 and can be used to wash face, body hair, clothes, bubble bath and modelling cool things so much you don't want to use it.


There are five colours/flavours (from the website): Blue/Soothing, Green/Awaking, Pink/Girly Candy, Orange/Zesty, Yellow/Vanilla. I personally liked the blue and while chatting to staff was rolling a ball of it around in my hands, not only was the scent relaxing (with lavender, Moroccan chamomile and blue chamomile) but just playing with it was a great stress release.

One word of warning it will turn your hands blue doing that!

I had a little bit to take home with me so I can experience some FUN in my own time.

Love the bags they have :)
The joy I had is that I finally had a bit of Lush to use in the shower as lack of time means I seem to be get the chance to have baths these days. I used about a conker size, this ball lasted about 2 showers.  body only. I think this is great value for money at the bars are huge compared to some of the others products in the range, so if you're a little money conscious (like me right now) and want to not compromise on what you use.

2 comments:

  1. Like playdough for grown ups! Very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond cool, Playdough and bath bomb? Neato!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you