Sunday 19 January 2014

REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask


We all have them, a basket/box that filled with little samples that have been gathered from varnious offers and magazines over the year.  This also brings me to saying I don't know how this came into my hands, but I am exceedingly glad it did.

Invisible Pores Detox Mask uses French clay to draw out imputerities (a polite way of saying etc.), excess sebum production and removes dead skin cells. Tropical Spirulina proteins are used to encourage skin renewel (and are also used in Tropical fish food after a little research, it is not recommended to start putting fish flakes on your face!). Final key ingrediant is Red Tea whcih helps the skin smooth out from the fatty acids it contains.

nsructions are simple - onto clean skin for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water (I use mine with a cloth/sponge to make sure I have all of it off). My skin was much more smoother and a lot more clearer around the nose (this is my most congested area). Out of my little sample I got 3 uses out of 15ml, a full size bottle is £18.00 for 50ml (Beauty maths works out at £1.80 a use).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you