Tuesday 31 July 2012

NOTD - OPI's I Don't Give a Rotterdam

Over the weekend my husbands grandad has his 80th birthday and his main wich was to have all the family together. Saturday afternoon we all gathered in one of parish's churchs (his does the accounts for them) halls to catch up, eat lots and general just have a really relaxing afternoon.

I had recently brought OPI's I Don't Give a Rotterdam from Laurzrah's blog sale after seeing it on one of my friends and fell in love with it's blue/grey tones with a silver/gold shimmer. For the party I had a dress that had been sitting in waldrobe for the right occasion, a navy blue V-neck knee length with white doves that I brought at the beginning of the year from Matalan in the sales for £10.


It was a really good day out and was great to see everyone including family down from Scotland. I ate lots of things I shouldn't really of eaten and lots of fizzy pop!

The Whole family - I'm second from the left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you