Saturday 26 May 2012

1000 Blog Hits

This morning I hit 1,000 hits on the site, and I'm very proud of that. I started this at the beginning of the year as something of a hobby as well as somewhere that I can throw my two cents in. 40 (this being the 41st) entries later its something not only I love but has kept me sane and something to do to distract from life. I'm constantly am thinking, "should I blog this?", it's also developed my own skills as I try out things I've read.

So Thank You to everyone that has read my ramblings, if you want to keep in touch then the links are below:

Hellocotton (Awesome woman blog site, I've spent hours on here!)

Bloglovin' (Some really good selection of blogs - some of the bigger names use this)

Twitter (More up to date ramblings!)

Facebook (Like me :D )

Enjoy the sun (but please use SPF!) and have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you