Friday 25 May 2012

NOTD No7 Pink Grapefruit

No7 £5 vouchers are now back! Love these vouchers means I can update my varnish's. No7 are great quality and always as colours that are not only in fashion but they have enough to tailor to a wide age ranged. I've used they're varnish's for many years (since I worked for them in 2002, I used to top up my phone just to get vouchers), and own a collection of colours.

This one is my favourite summer pinks, not a bright but not too coral number. Not bad for someone who's not normally a "pink" person :) The nail stickers are a eBay purchase which are floral with a little glitter, looks great against the matt cream pink colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you