Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Home Alone is one of my favourite Christmas movies (1&2 I mean, the others are cheap copies), so loving the jumpers you can get with the iconic line from the film.

This will be the last Christmas where it'll just be Hubby and I. We'll spend the mirning with my parents and then lunch with Hubby's parents who live in the main house ajoined to our annex. Nothing more stressful than that (you could argue thats stressful enough!).

We decided to have a more quiet day this year just in case Bubba doesn't want to wait until New Year to appear. Next year I'll be longing for the peace of this year!

No matter what you are doing, I hope you all have a wonderful day and get spoilt rotten. I already know Bubba is and they are not even here yet!

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you