Sunday 1 December 2013

B. Replenished Facial Oil

 
I spotted this on British Beauty Blogger early September and being already obsessed with Antipodes Organic Avocado Oil & Rosehip I was looking forward to getting my hands on this which I was very vocal about on Twitter - this lead to only getting a preview bottle but an invite to the press day which you can read about here.

Suitable for all skin types, the thing that appealed to me most is that it was said that it is lightweight. I find with combination and hormonal skin I cannot now have anything really thick on my skin or it just sits on the top. It has a combination of Rosehip, Argan and Crambe seed oil, really good replenishment ingredients for battered skin.

I used 3 drops pattered over the skin, day and night for the initial week to give my skin an extra boost. I woke up in the morning with smoothed and even skin, even the slightly red patches around my cheeks and nose where gone. You put a moisturiser on top, and I found that after letting it sink in for a few minutes that if my skin had drunk it in I would add the moisturiser.

I am very impressed that an own brand company are producing a product that rivals more established brands. Since B.Skincare (and Make up) has launched it has gone strength to strength, this is my first product from them, with Micellar water now being my second after hearing the rave reviews.

Retails at £13.99 (Is on offer exclusively online at the moment at £9.99) at Superdrug stores where if you purchase 3 items you not only get 3 for 2 but a wonderful introduction to B. free gift until 30th December. Please be quick, my local store had already nearly sold out when I went in Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you