Monday 10 December 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Dragon Fruit Sauna


I have spoken in the past how much I do like Montagne Jeunesse face masks (Written about here and here). Not only are they reasonably priced at £1.09 - £1.49 but are vegetarian,uses natural ingredients and are easily available (ASDA, Boots and www.montagnejeunesse.com).

I now have a new favourite to add to my collection: Dragon Fruit Sauna. I not normally a lover of 'fruitier' masks, I normally head to my other favourite Hot Chocolate masks. I've changed my mind for many reasons first of all this is still a sauna mask that gentles heats thus opening pores, but it also has the seeds of the dragon fruit that gentles exfoliates. The scent is not sickly sweet, it is not overpowering but still has a fruit scent.

I do realise it does make my face look sun burnt with the sun

My skin afterwards felt fresher with a smoothness that a deep cleanse should provide. It also seemed to re balance my combination skin to some plump even tones beauty. I have already repurchased this twice already, as it ticks all the boxes of what I want from a mask.

2 comments:

  1. I love dragon fruit products and I love self-heating masks so this has gone straight onto my wishlist :) x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you