Wednesday 26 March 2014

Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser



I got this is British Beauty Bloggers first beauty box and was interested to try it as it was recommended.

Now, me thinking it was a cleanser, used it as I thought a lotion cleanser should be used, massage over face and wipe off. What I didn't know that it was a foaming cleanser and couldn't be wiped off using cotton wool. I had to put a SOS over Twitter to find out how to use it as the website, to me, wasn't very clear on the website (which is now updated) and even on the bottle.

Once that got cleared up and I worked out how to use it, I did start to enjoy using it. I use a lotion/cream cleanser if I have been wearing makeup before using a foam cleanser to feel more clean, or on make up free days I just use this straight away so I cannot comment on how it removes makeup or eye makeup. Through experience I have not found any foaming replacement for taking makeup off.

The first thing that hits me about this is the scent, Rosewood and Sandalwood,  this gave musky, woody tones that could work for both male and female. The foam base also has carrot and  coconut oil to nourish the skin. I use this 1-2 times a day, the size of 5p piece (I know it says 20p on the website but I felt that was just too much and found that the size I use preforms just as well) with warm water and a face cloth.

It does clean the skin, so this gives a brighter appearance as you clean off the dead skin cells and dirt. For me it didn't flair any of my sensitive parts on the cheeks and after a few days also reduced the appearance of spots that I had been having over my chin. I think value wise it is very as well, at £17.50 for 240ml (there is a smaller and larger size) it works out at £ per a ml. The bottle I have (30ml) has lasted me about 5 months so far to put this into some prospective.

I would buy this again, for the results but importantly for the value for money I get from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you