Tuesday 11 March 2014

Canvas Design Review


I better start with answering the obvisou question, shouldn't that be on a wall? Yes, it should, at the momnent we are in a flat and we plan eventually to be in a house by the end of the year so we agreed to save this to go into our nre house.

It also shows how good that packing is from Canvas Designs (this is without the wrapping of bendy cardboard that it also came in). What impressed is the courier they chosen also texted me when it was ready even giving me the option of texting them a change of day if required.

The canvas itself is 100% handstreched cotton over a pine frame, the picture is clear and exactly how I would of placed it myself. It is the perfect product to have Bethany's first picture placed on and we're already discussing another (Hint: Mother's Day present!)

Pick your picture and put in the code BLOG15 at the checkout. This bags you a 15% discount alongside free delivery.

*Product was given for review with my thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you