Thursday 12 June 2014

NOTD - Superdrugs Limited Edition Barry M Nail Paints



Looking out the window I see Summer has actually arrived for the two weeks of the year it exists in the UK, this prompts a quick rush to bring out all the bright polishes and quickly get them on before it all disappears again.

These are rather special as they are Limited Edition and can't be purchased, spend £6 or more in Superdrug until 1st July and one of these will be yours to take home. There is two colours a frosted bright pink called Promenade and ocean blue called Seaside.

I was more draw to the pink as I haven't got anything like it in my collection. I painted it on, easy application and two coats are perfect. I had more problems with Seaside, it goes on more sheer, so you need to build up more layers up to at least 4. The wear time is reasonable, considering I have my hands in hot water several times, it last 3 days before a slight chip happened.

Note: Many thanks to Hubby to got roped in to be my photographer for this (so blame him).

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! they have different colours in Boots. Lilac and pink I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh seaside is a pretty colour - just a shame you have to layer it up so much - I'm always too impatient for that kind of thing! xz

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you