Monday 15 July 2013

Yes Another Blog Entry About #BBBBeautybox

Before I ripped it apart
I nearly didn't get this, if it wasn't for my hubby who snores thus keeping me awake at night, resulting in me sleeping on the sofa. I wouldn't of been awake for when this was released sitting on the sofa watching SpongeBob Square pants and reading Twitter.

I knew from rumblings during the week, something huge was coming, but I didn't realise this was going to be it. Prepare for a gush - I love Jane, she was one of the first blogs I read religiously, the first I commented it and one of the  first people I followed when I got Twitter. She's not only a wonderfully woman who is amazingly clued up on the industry but still take times to natter to people who read her blog.  I still screamed like a fan girl when she tweets me, sad I know.

The box of Jane's favourites, the products that she uses herself and has a great mixture of sample and full sized products (which includes the new love of my life Bourjois Cream Blusher in Healthy Glow, so now I have a back up!).

For the full line up, you can look up on BritBeautyBlog's page on it - typing the list out would give me reparative strain injury. There some beautiful gems in there, I've been wanting to try Lanolips for a long time and the colour I got is perfect everyday. I've already started using my Melvite Orange Blossom Floral Water, by putting it in the fridge for about 10 minutes to get it cool and spritz all over my face.

For once I've actually got to thank my husbands snoring rather than hitting him with a pillow to shut him up.

PS. Next box is due in November, set the alarm this time!

6 comments:

  1. This is utterly amazing! Thanks for sharing, I'm now going to enjoy reading her posts, too, and being hopeful to be able to buy one next time she does one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such a lovely post.. it's really appreciated (stop screaming ;-)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gutted I missed this! Looks amazing, certainly going to be more alert for the November box! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good, i had no idea about this!

    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing, roll on November!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you