Wednesday 9 October 2013

N-SPA Mum-to-be Range

 

I wouldn't of have had this in my life without Danielle from Beauty in Japan pointing them in my direction when they were looking for a pregnant beauty blogger to work with (my huge thanks to  everyone who has done this, I have found some amazing hidden gems thanks to this).

N-PSA in using professional spa inspired formulations but that are affordable for the high street. I know this brand has cause ripples since hitting the beauty blogger scene and I am not honestly surprised. Let's break it down.

Relaxing Bath & Shower Crème £3.50

Rosehip oil, Vitamin E, Shea butter and sweet almond oil are combined to give skin that is soft, clean and delicately fragranced. The best way I can describe the fragrance is a gentle powder scent that doesn't over power which is great when scents make your stomach swirl.

Nourishing Stretch Mark Oil £6.00

This has a combination of Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil Vitamin A and E. It is a lightweight oil that I have found sinks in quickly and leaves no residue behind. I use this twice a day, morning and night, all over bump, bust and thighs. At the moment at week 26, I have had no marks on my skin (this in combination that I have made sure that weight I have put on is steady) for the price I'm impressed by this the most.

Moisturising Bump Butter £6.00

Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, and vitamin E in a thick butter, I use this once a day in the evening after the Noursing Stretch Mark Oil. Smells like white chocolate which is great when I'm having my chocolate craving. My skin drinks it in, leaving it really soft and more elasticated.

Cooling Leg and Foot Gel £4.00

Peppermint in a Aloe Vera base that soothes hot legs and feet. This was my saviour over the Summer months, as well as having my feet in the air I had this smoothed over my legs/feet. The combination of the two was the biggest relief, and now as I head towards third trimester I'm digging it back out as the swelling has retuned.

I really like this range not only for the price point but because it smells beautiful without making my stomach swirl (certain smells in pregnancy can do that, there have been certain products I've had to giveaway just because the smell was too much). There has not been a range in a while that has lived up to hype around it but is also affordable. I now want to try the rest of the skin care especially the Melting Cleansing Gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you