Sunday 28 October 2012

NOTD: Beware of the Spider

I have been very unwell with a stinker of a cold the past few days, I have been going to work (much to my husbands distress), coming home and falling asleep on the sofa. I got to Friday night and after a snooze wanted to do something to make me feel better. I still wanted something that was Halloween themed as I wasn't going to any parties due to the cold.

I've had Rimmel's Camofluage Chic in my unused collection for a while and thought it would be great to use as it's still wintery but not too dark that I couldn't paint over it. This is two coats, then using a black stripper brush I painted on the webs and spider. Check out Poundland and a company called Art Deco, this is where mine is from and I cannot fault it, but don't forget your holding it and tip it over - I got black varnish everywhere. I then used another red glitter stripper to drop a few bits of glitter over the web and give the spider some eyes.

Another spooooky bit of nail art.



2 comments:

  1. Cute spiders! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank and I'm feeling much better now thanks :) x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you