Saturday 24 March 2012

Max Factor - Meteorite, Odyssey Blue and Fantasy Fire



Oh dear Boots - Why do you do this to me? First of all you had the well hunted Fantasy Fire in stock then you wave 3 for 2 under my nose, well it would of been rude not to of ignore it! (and thats what I save my points for!)

I'm so glad I've gave in after swatching them, Meteorite is the perfect silverily lilac that I've been after and the Odyssey Blue is a perfect addiction to my blue varnish collection (which has now out numbered my red collection 5 to 3!). Swatches were done with two coats, I can tell that the Fantasy Fire is going to be one to wipe over other colours to bring them to live the other two stand very well on there own.

Each polish was £3.99 and Boots 3 for 2 on selected makeup, nail, haircare, and eyelashes products started Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you