Tuesday 29 January 2013

NOTD: Essie Ballet Slippers and Beyond Cosy Accent Nail


While I put the finishing touches to my final assignment, this the lastest nails I am wearing.

I wanted to wear something that was feminine and delicate after wearing cherry red nail varnish (OPI's Wocka Wocka for The Muppets Collection) for a week. I also had Beyond Cosy from Christmas that I hadn't worn yet. I am now deeply in love with the twinkling delight that is Beyond Cosy, next to the delicated sheer pink of Ballet Slippers it's beautiful.

In the next few days my assignment will be sent off for assessment and hopefully with the next week I shall get a email to tell me the result of my BTEC.

This is when normal services will resume and my husband get his wife back rather than a make up obsessed fiend or so he likes to think .......

6 comments:

  1. Ah what a gorgeous girly combo :) good choice lovely! I'm sending you a massive dose of good luck Xx ♥

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love this combo it my most complimented one yet :) x

      Delete
  2. I love Beyond Cozy - its such a pretty shade! Your nails look lovely darling :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adore Beyond Cosy now, lovely combination of champagne colour and glitter :) It's a shame that the next day I snapped at nail at work - I could of cried :(

      Delete
  3. I love this. Fingers crossed for your results. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed as well, I should find out in about a week. I'm sure I'll scream it over twitter when I pass x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you