Friday 1 June 2012

NOTD: Shake Your "Bon Bon"

Oh I do love a freebie, especially when it's a nail polish that should be £9 but is a price of a magazine (£3.70). This one is from a collection of 3 from Marie Claire magazine. I've never used Ciate (it does have a little accent above the E but my Asus tablet panics when I try to get it to work), so this was for me an ideal way of trying it out. As I said this is part of a collection, there is a soft lilac which is beautiful and a summery bright pink. I wanted this one as I just had to throw my Nails Inc version away; I find in comparison that this is more lilac than mushroom which I really like. I wore it today in a job trail for a reception job and last well against the typing of the keyboard, it has a good brush, varnish goes well on in two coats and the curved bottle is very good to hold. I most of all love the little black bow, such a sweet little touch. Currently resisting looking at the website (www.ciate.co.uk) as I know I'll buy something and I'm very very broke!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you