Monday 12 March 2012

My First Glossybox (aka Harrods Limited Edition)

I am a sucker for a limited edition, especially when it's from Harrods and it'll be only 12.75 (including P&P). I've been reading about these for a while and a couple of my mates have been raving about them, so I took the plunge after seeing some previews of this edition (and being the good consumer I am - I read the T&C's to make sure that I can cancel whenever I want, which I can). I got my mail on Friday that mine was on the way, while some people got theirs on Saturday, mine arrived today. Now I have already been seeing what people got (when you sign up you make a profile and they try and match the products from that), and I didn't like the sets that I saw. I was very uneasy what my box will be, however mine was as perfect as I could get it and I think it matched very well.

Here's the roll call of my box:

Fendi - Fan Di Fendi miniature - First smell it's very soft, spring like (which was perfect for today's weather, I'm in a T-shirt!), the sample size is generous by sampling standards (4ml) and in  mini version of the retail bottle - Very cute.

Ojon - Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum - Brilliant size (30ml), I'm looking forward to this to tame my poor tired looking hair.

Erno Laszlo - 5 Piece Cream Set - Looks interesting, the collection is inspired by the Hollywood greats and has sachets of all 5 of the collection. I don't want to fall love with it because I'm dreading the price!

Burberry Beauty - Rosewood Miniature Lipstick - Oh this is so cute I really don't want to use it! Beauty deep natural lip colour with the Burberry check on the lipstick (which is impressive considering the size).

Clarins - Extra-firming body cream - Ah Clarins, I do love your samples, so I already have high hopes for this.

I am impressed with Glossybox so far, with myself, the set I am happy with and would happily try them all. Now I just need to give them all a little bit more of a play :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, suggestions and general musings on life below. All comments are moderated before posting. Thank you